About the scheme:
As an apprentice you will:
- get hands on experience and quality training and in your chosen occupation
- get paid a competitive salary and receive holiday leave
- split your working hours between on-the-job training (80%) and classroom based study (20%) – usually at a college, university or with a training provider
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
You’ll also learn industry-specific and transferable skills to progress in work and open -up a range of exciting jobs.
Depending on the level, some apprenticeships require you to have additional qualifications (such as English or maths GCSE). If you do not have these previous qualifications, you may be able to receive the extra training needed to get you to the right level.
How to apply:
Browse apprenticeships to find the right one for you: