About the digital essential skills qualifications:
The qualifications are for those with little or no experience of using digital devices and cover essential areas including:
- how to handle information securely
- how to create and edit digital documents
- how to successfully communicate online
- how to register for online services and carry out online transactions
- how to stay safe and responsible online
Courses are flexible and can be classroom-based or online. Depending on your local provider, full-time, part-time and evening class options may also be available.
How to Apply:
- Use Find a Course to find the right qualification for you
- Contact the provider of the course to apply.
You can also contact your local authority or college to find out more about opportunities in your area.