What it can lead to:
Completing a Skills Bootcamp leads to a guaranteed job interview with a local employer, helping you to get a better job.
About Skills Bootcamps:
Skills Bootcamps are developed in partnership with local employers, providers and authorities to help fill skills gaps and vacancies in local areas.
A Skills Bootcamp could be for you if you are:
- looking to progress in your current sector
- looking to change jobs or explore a new industry
- currently employed or self-employed
- recently unemployed
About the courses available:
Skills Bootcamps are designed to be flexible, so you can fit learning around your family or other commitments.
Over 100 courses are currently available in:
- digital skills (such as data analytics, software development or digital marketing)
- technical skills (like construction, engineering or manufacturing)
- green skills (including solar energy and agriculture technology)
- HGV driving (both for beginners and for those looking to upgrade their current HGV licence)
More Skills Bootcamps courses will become available throughout the year.
Some Skills Bootcamps may have additional entry requirements, such as previous education levels or sector experience.
Contact the provider or visit their website for more information on the entry requirements for a specific Skills Bootcamp.
How to Apply:
To apply for a Skills Bootcamp:
- Find a Skills Bootcamp on gov.uk
- Visit the provider’s website of your chosen Skills Bootcamp
- Apply directly with the course provider