What it can lead to:
Completing a Skills Bootcamp leads to a guaranteed job interview with a local employer, helping you to get a better job.
About Skills Bootcamps:
Skills Bootcamps are developed in partnership with local employers, providers and authorities to help fill skills gaps and vacancies in local areas.
A Skills Bootcamp could be for you if you are:
- looking to progress in your current sector
- looking to change jobs or explore a new industry
- currently employed or self-employed
About the courses available:
Skills Bootcamps are designed to be flexible, so you can fit learning around your family or other commitments.
Hundreds of courses are currently available in:
- digital skills (such as data engineering, software development or digital marketing)
- technical skills (like construction or engineering)
- green skills (including electric vehicle and heat pump technology)
Skills Bootcamps courses take place throughout the year, and Skills Bootcamps in HGV Driving will become available in the coming months.
Some Skills Bootcamps may have additional entry requirements, such as previous education levels or sector experience.
Contact the provider or visit their website for more information on the entry requirements for a specific Skills Bootcamp.
How to Apply:
To apply for a Skills Bootcamp:
- Find a Skills Bootcamp on gov.uk
- Visit the training provider’s website of your chosen Skills Bootcamp
- Apply directly with the course provider