What can it lead to:
At the end of the traineeship, you will have the skills and experience you need to progress to an apprenticeship, apply for a job, or go into further education.
About the traineeship:
Traineeships are available in a range of different sectors, such as construction, digital, health care or hair and beauty.
As part of a traineeship, you will:
- Complete a work experience placement with an employer (of at least 70 hours)
- Get high-quality training needed for your work placement
- Receive support and guidance on your CV and job applications
- Complete an exit interview at the end of your placement to receive guidance and feedback about your performance
- Receive additional English, maths and digital support (if required)
You may have to cover day-to-day costs like travel. The work placement is unpaid.
How to Apply:
- Find a traineeship to browse and apply for current vacancies
- Or contact a training provider near you using the traineeship providers list